SEC's Spring 2017 Engineering Career Fair will be taking place on Tuesday, January 24and Wednesday, January 25 at Reed Arena, and is the premier recruiting event for the Dwight Look College of Engineering at Texas A&M University. The career fair is planned, organized, and staffed by the Student Engineers' Council and is one of the largest student-run engineering career fairs in the nation. Historically, as many as over 10,400 engineering and industrial distribution students attend the career fair seeking internships, co-ops, and full-time positions from the 425+ companies that attend.
Both in and out of the classroom, quality is the underlying theme of the Dwight Look College of Engineering. With over 15,000 engineering students, Texas A&M University has one of the largest engineering student enrollments of any college in the United States. As one of the top 5 "best-recruited campuses" in the nation by U.S. Industry, the Dwight Look College of Engineering has produced thousands of graduates that have gone on to hold high-level positions in the nation's leading industries.
- Texas A&M University
- Texas A&M University-Galveston
- Prairie View A&M University
- Tarleton State University
- Texas A&M International University
- Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
- Texas A&M University-Kingsville
- West Texas A&M University
- Texas A&M University-Commerce
- Texas A&M University-Texarkana
- Texas A&M University-Central
- Texas Texas A&M University-San Antonio
- To attend the SEC Engineering Career Fair, your company must register for at least one booth (booths will be assigned based on level of sponsorship and date of registration)
- The dates and times of the career fair are Tuesday, January 24th and Wednesday, January 25th from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Each booth registration allows your company to bring two recruiters to the career fair.
- Companies may bring additional recruiters for an extra fee. This fee includes the cost of meals and services for each additional recruiter. There is a maximum of 5 recruiters per booth (ie: one booth accommodates 5, two booths accommodates 10, etc.).
- Electric power for all booths will be provided at no additional cost, but we would recommend bringing extension chords.
- Booths are approximately 8' wide and 6' deep and include one table (30"x6') and two chairs.
- Companies may register for a maximum of three booths.
- Students from the following schools are authorized to attend our Career Fair:
On January 24th and Wednesday, January 25th ParkUSA will be at this event too. You will find us at the booth # I1. We hope to see you there! For more information please click here.