The Environmental Trade Fair and Conference is scheduled for May 16th to 17th, 2017 at the Austin Convention Center.
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) is the environmental agency for the state. We have approximately 2,780 employees, 16 regional offices, and a $456 million operating budget for the 2017 fiscal year (including both baseline and contingency appropriations).
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality strives to protect our state's public health and natural resources consistent with sustainable economic development. Our goal is clean air, clean water, and the safe management of waste.
The Agency philosophy
- base decisions on the law, common sense, sound science, and fiscal responsibility;
- ensure that regulations are necessary, effective, and current;
- apply regulations clearly and consistently;
- ensure consistent, just, and timely enforcement when environmental laws are violated;
- ensure meaningful public participation in the decision-making process;
- promote and foster voluntary compliance with environmental laws and provide flexibility in achieving environmental goals; and
- hire, develop, and retain a high-quality, diverse workforce.
ParkUSA will be one of the exhibitioners and you will find us at our booth #1611. For further information about the Texas Environmental Trade Fair & Conference, please click here.