Axial Flow Pumps - Model
Pump Lift Station - Axial Flow Pump
•Submersible Axial flow pump lift stations are ideal for stormwater applications where the pump performance require high–flow and low-head. This situation occurs many times where a stormwater detention pond is located. The pond depth is to too depth for the gravity flow drainage. The pump station will lift the water to enable gravity-flow drainage.
The Park Axial Flow Pump Station is an excellent choice for stormwater sewer applications where a gravity flow system is not practical. The axial flow pump package is generally installed in a Duplex (dual pump) arrangement, but can be designed for multiple pump configurations.
Dolor Sit Amet
- 600 through 5000 GPM flow rates
- Offered as complete turnkey systems or engineered to
- Computer system design and selection programs
available for design assistance
- Explosion-proof construction available
Depending on the project, the number of submersible pumps, as well as, the valve system are subject to change. In smaller stations, there can be one submersible pump and the valve assembly is housed within the wet well to save infrastructure costs. In larger stations, which can house multiple submersible pumps, it is recommended that the valve system be housed in a separate valve vault. This makes it easier to conduct maintenance when necessary.
- Wet Well Basin with Access Cover
- Pump Removal Apparatus (Guide Rail System)
- Control Panels with Level Control Equipment
- Shut off Valves, Check Valves, and Piping
File Preview ⬎
Design Request Form