Elevader EX Model
•The EleVader EX offers ease of installation, and green maintenance. The unit is very compact which allows placement in tight and confined spaces. There are over 700,000 installed elevators in the US, and most having oily-water issues. The EleVader EX offers an economical and environment-friendly solution for elevator retrofits and modernizations.
Dolor Sit Amet
- ASME A17.1 elevator- and building-code compliant
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Pump, Impeller and
- Oil/Water Resistant Cords and Stainless
- Prepacked and Prewired System for Easy
- Unitized Control Panel with Easy User
Interface (NEMA 4X)
- Remote Alarm Connection Ready to BAS
or SCADA System
- Oil-Water Separator with Oil Detection and
As water and oil accumulate in the elevator sump pit (A), a float sensor (B) will activate the sump pump (C). The pump moves the oily water to the adjacent oil/water separator (D). The separator uses patented technology to effectively remove oil from the wastestream and safely retain oil for future removal. The pretreated oil-free wastewater drains into a floor drain (E) that discharges into the sanitary sewer (F).
The EleVader® control panel (G) monitors the sump pump activity and allows for manual or automatic pump operation. The fluid levels are monitored for the elevator pit and the separator. The EleVader® provides a safe, seamless, and code-approved solution for managing water in all elevator pits (H).
Each elevator shaft (I) is required to have a pump capable of pumping 50 gpm per elevator cab (J). EleVader® configurations are available to serve multiple shafts and cabs.
- Medical Facilities
- Good to use in BMPs
- Multi Story Family Home
The ParkUSA® EleVader® oil/water interceptor is available with the following components:
- Elevator sump pump: Submersible sump located in the sump area of the elevator. Each hoistway is required to have a
capable of removing all fluids at 50 gpm per elevator car.
- Oil/Water Separator: The Separator is floor or wall mounted. It is rated from 50 to 400gpm depending on the quantity of
elevator shafts to be served.
- Control System: The Control System consists of float sensors and a unified control panel (NEMAX 4 weatherproof) that is wall
mounted near the elevator shaft. The control panel has 3 principal operations.