Decontamination Wastewater Holding Tank
•The DeConTank® is a holding tank system solution for the safe containment of contaminated wastewater. Toxic wastewater is generated as a result of decontamination activities performed at medical facilities that may contain hazardous chemical, biological, or radioactive (CBR) substances. CBR substances are prohibited from entering the public sewer systems. The ParkUSA® DeConTank® system is engineered to protect sewer systems and building occupants by intercepting and storing hazardous wastewater discharged from decontamination rinse showers and rinsing activities.
Dolor Sit Amet
- Double-wall tank with leak detection
- Direct-bury and aboveground models
- Sizes from 50 to 10,000 gallons
- Control system w/ high-level leak detection
- Watertight, pressure, and traffic duty access covers
- Several coatings and liners available
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Diverter valve systems (optional)
The ParkUSA® DeConTank® is designed to hold or store specific volumes of contaminated wastewater. The interior liner is designed to protect the tank from corrosion and degradation. Assessment of waste disposal is needed to comply with most guidelines.
- Nuclear Facilities
- Various configurations for the holding tank for example -double walled stainless tank for above ground applications, concrete lined tanks for below ground
- Diverter valves
- visual inspection port for leak detection
- tank equipped with steel 20” DIA, rated not less than 5psi manway.
- The vent shall be equipped with an activated carbon filter - optional.
- Level management system with high level and Low level indicators
- 20” DIA manway with cover, flange, gasket, and stainless steel bolts on top of tank.
- Exterior ladder shall be stainless steel 304 & bolted to tank with stainless steel bolts - optional
- Stilling wells for make-up valve floats and for tank alarm electrodes.
- A 1 ½” sight glass.
- Pump suction elbows and connections shall be adequately sized for remote pumping.
- Stainless steel cabinet and pump port with camlock fitting for remote pump out for basement location – optional.
File Preview ⬎
Single compartment concrete tank, 500 through 4000
Single compartment concrete tank, 5000 through 15000
Vertical cylindrical concrete tank
Cyl. concrete tank w/ liner, level sensor, and leak detection
Square concrete tank
Cylindrical fiberglass tank within concrete vault
Single compartment tank with oil stop valve
Below gr. fiberglass tank w/ level and leak detection sensors
Cyl. concrete tank with liner and level sensor